Older People Challenge
The goal of the challenge is to create a reality in which the older people can use the digital means independently, enjoy the value they provide, especially theses days; Keep in touch with relatives and friends, reduce loneliness, purchase food and receive services, physical exercise, entertainment etc.
The Challenge Statement
Develop assistive tools for digital platforms, which will allow an independent use, despite the age limitations, maximizing older adults use in a way that will encourage their self confidence and self respect.
What should I submit?
- Solutions for accessing digital platforms of any kind, for use of older people. In a way that both respects and doesn't tag/insult the user (The solution can be for one platform or more);
- A flow of the usage events which will not threaten older adults, from both technological and user experience aspects.
Who can participate?
- UX Designers
- People with experience in accessibility, and the older people cohort.
- Startup companies with relevant products
- Any creative person
What are the criteria for a successful solution?
- Technological feasibility;
- Simplicity of the solution - to what extent the solution is simple and easy to operate - technically, as well as from the older adults’ perspective;
- Impact - To what extent the solution improves the wlderly life quality, during the current period.